The Rütten headplates are fixed at the central opening of the sterile vessel and can be chosen as per the needs of processes and handling. Various different execution of headplates are available for different processes. The headplate can be changed immediately and is full interchangeable.
The cover is fixed on the tank with a threaded fitting and is sealed with a special silicone O-ring. Depending on needs are different sizes and execution of headplates available.
Headplates are equipped with Triclamp connections to fit valves, filters, manometers, rupture discs and other devices. Four different basic executions are available:
● "Standard headplate" without harvesting tube
● "Headplate with Central Harvesting tube" for fixing the Rütten Magnetic Agitator® and drain the vessel via central harvesting tube, see at "Rütten Magnetic Agitators".
● "Headplate for Vibrating Mixer", see at "Vibrating Mixer".
● "Headplate for Softmixer", see at "Softmixer".
© Your benefits
● Interchangeable execution of headplates available
● Limited investment costs
● Lightweight, simple construction
● Easy to remove, clean and install
● Proven for cleaning validation to FDA and EU specifications
● The sealing is made by a Silicon O-ring and threaded connection as per DIN11850/11851. This connection does not release pressure immediately when opened to protect operator
● Torque wrench with adaptor available for reproducible tightening torque, guarantees perfect and safe sealing
© Main characteristics and sizes
● Two different sizes are
● All ports are 3/4" Triclamp ferrules for full interchangeable fit of devices on headplate, other types and sizes on request to fit for example pressure gauges, sight glasses and burst discs etc.
● O-Ring made of white Silicon FDA grade, Class IV
Standard headplates have five 3/4" Triclamp ferrules to connect all required devices on it. Many SSS Accessories can be chosen.
Drain the Rütten Vessel has to be done via the bottom drain valve.
Headplates with Central Harvesting Tube
The "Headplate with Central Harvesting tube" is for fixing the Rütten Magnetic Agitator® and/or to drain the vessel via central harvesting tube. At the central harvesting tube is a 1/2" Triclamp ferrule welded, the four other ferrules around it are 3/4" Triclamps. Many SSS Accessories can be chosen to fit on it.
|© 2004 Copyright Rütten Engineering AG, Stäfa, Switzerland|