Use only one magnetic drive for 10 sterile vessels? The magnetic drive remain on the floor and is not moved with the vessel? Take advantage of the Rütten Magnetic Drive HD-033, reduce the cost and increase flexibility in your facility!
The Magnetic Drive HD-033 is a power unit designed to transmit a rotational movement to magnetic agitators placed on the bottom of vessels, by taking advantage of magnetic forces.
The magnetic drive is an autonomous unit which can be used in all applications requiring a powerful torque transmission via magnetic forces and is particularly suited for being used in combination with vessels and stirrers belonging to the SSS Sterile Storage System.
The main advantage of the system consists in the full physical separation between the drive unit (power generation) and the driven agitator so that, for instance, one can use several vessel equipped with their corresponding agitators and use a single drive unit for agitating the liquid contained into the vessels.
© Your benefits
● Magnetic drive suitable for heavy duty operation
● Timer function to start/stop agitating
● Password protected
● Hardware and software permits the validation of the device within FDA requirements
● Drive unit completely closed into a stainless steel housing with protection class IP 55
● Ergonomic operator panel with function keys and LCD display
● Independend monitoring of the drive magnets with Hall sensor, calibration of rotational speed possible
● One single size suitable to stir liquids contained into tanks from 5 to 300 litre
● Speed range adjustable from 5 to 100 rpm and 30 to 600 rpm.
● High magnetic power for stable rotation also at low speeds
Download of O2C Player for watching the 3D Animationwww.o2c.de
© Main Characteristics
● Dimension (WxDxH):
Magnetic Drive Housing
● Weight drive with stand: 28kg (62lbs)
● Ingress protection: IP55
● Ambient temperature/humidity: 0...40 °C (32...104 °F), 20...70%
● Housing: Stainless steel 1.4301 (304), surface Ra < 0.8 µm, electro polished
● Power supply: 88...264 VAC / 50...60 Hz 1.7A
● Power motor: 50 W
● Rotational speed: 30...600 rpm (5...100 rpm optional)
● External RPM Control: 4...20 mA
● External Run/Stop: 18...36 VDC
● Actual rpm output, current loop output:4...20mA, 400 Ω
● CAN-bus serial communication interface (Controller Area Network)
|© 2004 Copyright Rütten Engineering AG, Stäfa, Switzerland|