The Sterile Storage System consists of the sterile vessels and the all system accessories. Only the accessories make the vessel powerful and fast. It is easy to operate the system.
Visit SSS Products to choose your requested item and find out more about it!
© Basic function
Fast and safe transportation of sterile liquids provided by standard vessels with interchangeable head plates and a large program of accessories. Assemble the vessels and use the trolley as per your current application.
Stainless steel vessels for pharmaceutical storage and transfer provide the most secure transfer mechanism for sterile containment that are available to the industry. Stainless-steel storage and transfer vessels allow for steam-sterilised connections and provide the best possible sterility insurance.
Rütten sterile vessels with steam-sterilisable connections are the only storage and transfer system capable of meeting the level of sterility assurance required by Worldwide Good Manufacturing Practices.
● Pure liquids are stored and transported in Rütten Vessels equipped with
● Suspension which have to be stirred to become homogen prior drain are stored and transported in Rütten Vessels with
- Magnetic Drive HD-035, remains on the floor of destination
● Empty vessels or vessels containing residues are transported and stored in Rütten Vessels equipped with
Download of O2C Player for watching the 3D Animation www.o2c.de
© Your benefits
● Compliance to cGMPs for Container Integrity Testing
● Validatable for long-distance transportation, long-term product sterility, steam sterilisation of vessel and contents, steam-sterilised transfers, extractables and product compatibility compliance with cGMP for Cleaning Validation
● Ease of cleaning of all components in standard washing machines
● Easily inspected components for cleaning monitoring
● Standard connections, diameters and transport configurations Interchangeable components
● Compatible with steam-sterilised connections
● Reusable with high durability
● Reusable, long vessel and components lifetimes
● The magnetic drive does not remain on the vessel
● Full interchangeable, configuration of vessels can be changed at anytime
● Large program of full compatible accessories available
● Pressure certification with a lightweight vessel
|© 2004 Copyright Rütten Engineering AG, Stäfa, Switzerland|